One-way bearing is free to rotate in one direction, while in the other direction on a bearing locked. One-way bearings inside the metal shell that contains lots of roller, needle or ball, and the rolling seat (hole) shape so that it can only scroll in one direction, while in the other direction will have great resistance.
One-way bearings are widely used in printing machinery, packing machinery, food machinery, two-speed gearboxes, electric roller, exercise equipment, automobile industry, fishing reel, Household appliances; Currency detector, etc.
Types of one way clutch ball bearing
HF, HFL, FC, FCB, RCB, RC, F, IWC, EWC, DC, CSK, CKB (B200), ASNU, CKA, FWD, NF, DZ, CKA, CKZ, MG, ASNU, UHF, GC, CKH, PB, CKY, CKF, NYD, CKS and so on.
Advantages of clutch ball bearing
Excellent for high speeds
Good radial load capacity
Acceptable axial load capacity in both directions
Have low torque capacity at startup and running speeds
Can operate with low noise
Require little maintenance
CSK--2RS (WCB6200-) Series (sealed)
Kind of One way clutch ball bearings
1. CSK bearing is one way bearing with a sprag type.
2. CSK bearing has CSK..P, CSK..PP series.
3. CSK bearins series are composed of a 62 series ball bearing (except CSK8 and 40).
4. CSK bearing or One-way bearings are widely used in mining /hydraulic / textile / printing / washing machines, conveyor systems and so on.
5. One way bearing (freewheel bearing) CSK series, HF, HFL, FCB, B200 series.
6. One way clutch (overrunning clutch), GFR, MZ series.
CSK—P and CSK—PP series are available upon request. CSK--P has the same construction and outside dimensions as type CSK, but has a keyway on the inner race; CSK--PP features a keyway in both the inner and outer race. The Model CSK—P clutches must be secured to the shaft by customer supplied snap ring, set collar, spacer, etc. The outer race is secured with a press fit to a N6 tolerance. The Model CSK—PP clutches have a keyway on both races and must be secured by customer supplied snap ring, set collar, spacer, etc